Monday, April 30, 2007

Chunky Slippers

Well, I made my first pair of slippers. It was also my first project using two strands of yarn.

Click here for the pattern.

I changed the pattern a little because I don't know where my L hook is. Instead I used chunky yarn and an N hook.

The pattern said it should take 20 minutes. It took me at least 45, LOL. Mostly because I was having trouble using the two strands, especially in black.

The yarn:


It is Bernat Softee Chunky in black.

Final product:






I also didn't do the strap across the top.
These slippers are so soft and comfy!! I am just in love with this yarn.

I plan to make more of these so I can experiment with different yarns and colors.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice! I have been wanting to make a pair, that just might be the pattern for me. Thanks!